Starting immediately the library’s catalog, Ignacio, will include records that link to online U.S. government documents that are not distributed in print. This is a critical new service for USF because the U.S. government is increasingly distributing information solely online, and discovering these documents can be very difficult without the help of a catalog.
- Do Mandrakes Really Scream? Magic and Medicine in Harry Potter – exhibit from the National Library of Medicine shows us the history, medicine, and magical lore behind the Harry Potter stories. Find out about the real alchemist Nicholas Flamel and the legendary screaming mandrake.
- Technological Change and the Growth of Health Care Spending from the Congressional Budget Office
- Energy Market and Economic Impacts of a Proposal to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Intensity with a Cap and Trade System from the U.S. Department of Energy
- Mathematics Coursetaking and Achievement at the End of High School: Evidence from the Education Longitudinal Study of 2002 from the U.S. Department of Education
- GAO (Government Accountability Office) reports such as
We hope you find this service useful. Special thanks goes to the Technical Services Department of Gleeson|Geschke for making this happen.
– Submitted by Carol Spector and Debbie Benrubi