You asked…we answered! Library patrons can now pay library fines and fees online using Visa or MasterCard. It’s easy:
1. Go to: https://ignacio.usfca.edu/patroninfo~S0.
2. Enter your name and USF ID number to access your library record.
3. Review your fines and/or fees and click “Pay Online.”
4. Enter your credit card information and click “Submit.”
5. Verify that the information you submitted is correct and click “Submit” again.
6. Print the confirmation page for your records.
If all of your library fines and fees are paid, any library holds on your university record related to these fines/fees will be lifted within 24 business hours.
If you have questions about your Gleeson Library fines and/or fees, please contact the Access Services Department at 415-422-2662 or email email@example.com.