ITS and Gleeson Library | Geschke Center are pleased to announce the introduction of USFmobile. USFmobile is a new mobile web site specifically designed for your smart phone or PDA. Please take a moment and browse to m.usfca.edu from your phone’s browser. You’ll find a number of new phone friendly information resources, including:
– Library Services – Search the library catalog by keyword, title, author, subject, or call number. Find stacks locations and more. Library hours are also available.
– USFcalendar – Find out what’s going on across campus by browsing USF’s Events Calendar
– Campus Map – Navigate USF’s campus via this convenient map. Be sure to click on the various buildings for more information.
– ITS Services – ITS Service Desk hours are available, with more services on the way
– Transportation – Find out when the next bus is due to arrive , search the Muni/BART schedule, and much more.
Be sure to bookmark USFmobile on your phone’s browser, as more services will be arriving soon. If you have questions or require assistance, please contact the ITS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 422-6668.