We know textbooks can break the bank! Here are some options to getting them for free or on the cheap.
• Check to see if your instructor has put a copy on reserve in the library. Search here by instructor’s name or by course number. If you don’t see it, ask your instructor to put a copy on reserve.
• Purchase or rent a textbook from the USF Bookstore.
• Request a copy from another library via Link+ for free. Copies arrive to USF within 4 business days.
• Submit an interlibrary loan request to borrow a copy from a different library (can take longer than using Link+).
• Compare prices at different retailers with the Textbook Deal Finder.
Have any other tips? Leave them in the comments!