Timely topics across many disciplines in Gleeson’s recently purchased eBooks :
- Propaganda and Rhetoric in Democracy: History, Theory, Analysis (1 user)
- From Deportation to Prison: The Politics of Immigration Enforcement in Post-civil Rights America (unlimited users)
- Hate: Why We Should Resist It with Free Speech, Not Censorship (unlimited users)
- The Champion’s Mind : How Great Athletes Think, Train, and Thrive (1 user)
- Common Core: National Education Standards and the Threat to Democracy (1 user)
- Blindspot: Hidden Biases of Good People (1 user)
- Dear Data (1 user)
- Taking Food Public: Redefining Foodways in a Changing World (unlimited users)
- The Definitive Shakespeare Companion: Overviews, Documents, and Analysis (1 user)
- On the Fringes of the Harmonious Society: Tibetans and Uyghurs in Socialist China (1 user)
- Empire and Environment in the Making of Manchuria (1 user)
- Why Does Inequality Matter? (1 user)
- Demographics and the Demand for Higher Education (unlimited users)
- Decolonize Your Diet: Plant-based Mexican-American Recipes for Health and Healing (multiple copies)
- Human Rights Education : Theory, Research, Praxis (unlimited users)
- A New Era in Global Health: Nursing and the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (unlimited users)
- Digital Storytelling: Capturing Lives, Creating Community (1 user)
- The SAGE Handbook of Education for Citizenship and Democracy (1 user)
- Reflective Practice: Transforming Education and Improving Outcomes, Second Edition (unlimited users)
- Marriage Without Borders: Transnational Spouses in Neoliberal Senega (unlimited users)
Technical assistance in using eBooks is available on our website.
Unlimited users: An unlimited number of people can read or download the eBook at one time.
1 User: Only one person can read or download the eBook at a time.
3 User: Up to three people can read or download the eBook at a time.
Multiple copies: A certain number of loans are available each year. After a free browse period of ten minutes, downloading, copying or printing from the ebook is a loan.