Starting Tuesday, August 25th, Gleeson Library will begin processing ILL borrowing requests for print/ physical materials in addition to requests for electronic (PDF) materials that we are fulfilling now.
While we will make every reasonable effort to fulfill every borrowing request, please keep in mind the following:
- It will take longer to receive physical print materials due to shipping time from the lending library, quarantining of the package here at Gleeson Library, and shipping time from Gleeson Library to your home address.
- A recipient’s signature will be required on all shipped ILL materials.
- Fewer libraries have the capacity and ability to lend physical materials.
- Expect cancellations.
- Due dates are set by the lending library.
- If you need an item for a longer period of time, please email Gleeson’s ILL department and we can request a renewal for the item from the lending institution. Renewals are not guaranteed.
- We are unable to ship ILL materials to USF community members with international addresses.
Due to limited on-site library staffing and other constraints, we have not set a date to restart Link+. We will send out an update when Link+ resumes operation.
Additionally, for the foreseeable future Gleeson Library will continue to cover costs up to $15 per request for currently registered USF students and $35 per request for full time and part time faculty. Please submit all ILL requests using the online ILL request form.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we navigate the many challenges we all face due to the pandemic.
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org