New ebooks at Gleeson Library today:
- Ivermectin and Abamectin by William C. Campbell (1 user)
- CRISPR Crops: The Future of Food Security by Aftab Ahmad, Sultan Habibullah Khan, Zulqurnain Khan, editors (1 user)
- Maverick: a Biography of Thomas Sowell by Jason L. Riley (1 user)
- A Rainbow Palate: How Chemical Dyes Changed the West’s Relationship with Food by Carolyn Cobbold (1 user)
- Land of Big Numbers by Te-Ping Chen (1 user)
- New Digital Worlds: Postcolonial Digital Humanities in Theory, Praxis, and Pedagogy by Roopika Risam (1 user)
- The Man They Wanted Me to Be: Toxic Masculinity and a Crisis of Our Own Making by Jared Yates Sexton (1 user)
For technical assistance in reading eBooks, read our guide Using Ebooks. https://guides.usfca.edu/using_ebooks
Unlimited users: An unlimited number of people can read or download the eBook at one time.
1 User: Only one person can read or download the eBook at a time.
3 User: Up to three people can read or download the eBook at a time.
Multiple copies: A certain number of loans are available each year. After a free browse period of ten minutes, downloading, copying or printing from the ebook is a loan.