Decolonization, mythologies of Jordan Peterson, dance, architecture, and more in new ebooks at Gleeson Library…
- Destination dissertation: a traveler’s guide to a done dissertation by Sonja K. Foss and William Waters (unlimited users)
- Ethnic studies in academic and research libraries edited by Raymond Pun, Melissa Cardenas-Dow, and Kenya S. Flash (one user)
- The history of the United Arab Emirates by John A. Shoup (one user)
- Inhabited: wildness and the vitality of the land by Phillip Vannini and April Vannini (one user)
- Homo itinerans: towards a global ethnography of Afghanistan by Alessandro Monsutti; translation from the French by Patrick Camiller (one user)
- Doing good better: how effective altruism can help you make a difference by William MacAskill (one user)
- The war against civilians: victims of the “War on Terror” in Afghanistan and Pakistan by Vasja Badalič (one user)
- Climate refugees in South Asia: protection under international legal standards and state practices in South Asia by Stellina Jolly, Nafees Ahmad (one user)
- Oral history theory by Lynn Abrams (three users)
- Taboo: 10 facts you can’t talk about by Wilfred Reilly (one user)
- Twenty-five buildings every architect should understand, revised and expanded edition, by Simon Unwin (one user)
- Special education: what it is and why we need it by James M. Kauffman, Daniel P. Hallahan, Paige C. Pullen, and Jeanmarie Badar (one user)
- Free will: the basics, second edition, by Meghan Griffith (one user)
- Extra bold: a feminist inclusive anti-racist non-binary field guide for graphic designers by Ellen Lupton, Farah Kafei, Jennifer Tobias, Josh A. Halstead, Kaleena Sales, Leslie Xia, Valentina Vergara (unlimited users)
- Exploring English language teaching, second edition, by Graham Hall (one user)
- Roman Catholicism: the basics by Michael Walsh (one user)
- Myth and mayhem: a leftist critique of Jordan Peterson by Ben Burgis, Conrad Bongard Hamilton, Matthew McManus, Marion Trejo (one user)
- Myth and meaning in Jordan Peterson: a Christian perspective (unlimited users)
- Mapping by design: a guide to ArcGIS maps for Adobe Creative Cloud by Sarah Bell (one user)
- Dance movement therapy: theory, research and practice, second edition, edited by Helen Payne (one user)
- A ‘fourth way’ to tell the story: fact and fiction in three novels by Joyce Carol Oates (one user)
- The pimping of prostitution: abolishing the sex work myth by Julie Bindel (one user)
- An economist gets lunch: new rules for everyday foodies by Tyler Cowen (one user)
- We have been harmonized: life in China’s surveillance state by Kai Strittmatter (one user)
- Pure invention: how Japan’s pop culture conquered the world by Matt Alt (one user)
- Decolonizing the social sciences and humanities: an anti-elitism manifesto by Bernd Reiter (unlimited users)
- Decolonization and feminisms in global teaching and learning edited by Sara de Jong, Rosalba Icaza, Olivia U. Rutazibwa (unlimited users)
Unlimited users: An unlimited number of people can read or download the ebook at one time.
1 User: Only one person can read or download the ebook at a time.
3 Users: Up to three people can read or download the ebook at a time.
Multiple copies: A certain number of loans are available each year. After a free browse period of ten minutes, downloading, copying or printing from the ebook is a loan.